Definition of terms
Site User (hereinafter referred to as "User") - a person who has access to the Site via the Internet and uses the Site
Website - https//capitaltowers.kiev.ua (hereinafter "Website")
Site owner - PJSC "ITT-PLAZA" (hereinafter "Owner")
Site administration - authorized employees or contractors of the Owner, who organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determine the purpose of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
The information posted on the Site may be used only if all the requirements are met, so please read the Rules carefully. If you do not agree with these Rules, please refrain from using the information.
All textual information and graphics published on the Site are the property of the Owner and or its counterparties. Trademark names, trademarks and logos posted on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
The User may view and download the materials of this Site only for personal non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and other proprietary information contained in the source materials and any copies thereof is retained. Any use of these materials without the permission of the Site Administration on other sites or on computer networks is prohibited.
Links to other resources (sites) that are on this Site are for informational purposes only. The site administration is not responsible for any damages or losses that may be incurred as a result of going to the sites linked to on this site.
We only collect personal information that online visitors voluntarily provide to us in order to provide them with information and (or) services. We receive personal information about you if you provide it to us of your own volition - in order to send messages to mailboxes. We respect the confidential information of any person who visits our site, so based on the requirements of current legislation of Ukraine, we have prepared these Rules. These Rules do not apply to sites that are accessed through hyperlinks posted on our site.
List of personal data of users that can be collected, stored and used when working with the site:
- your last name, first name and patronymic, phone number, email address or other contact information;
- information about your visits and use of the Site, including the duration of visits, page views and ways to navigate the site, etc.;
- information that you enter when using the services on the Site;
- information contained in any messages you send us by e-mail or through the Site, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send us and enter during registration on the Site.
We will use the personal data you provide in accordance with these Rules. Your personal data is not used for any other purpose, except when we obtain your permission to use it for other purposes, or when such use is mandatory or permitted by law or professional standards.
When you register to receive certain services, we temporarily store your email address until we receive confirmation of the information you provided to us by email (ie to confirm your registration request, we send an email to the address you provided during registration).
The personal data you provide through the Site will be used for the following purposes:
- administration of the Site and our business;
- personalization of the Site for you, which allows you to use its services;
- sending messages on the Site;
- sending messages you specifically requested by e-mail;
- ensuring the security of the Site and preventing fraud;
- verification of compliance with the conditions governing the use of the Site;
- as well as other uses.
In addition, we may use your personal information for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. When using your personal information for direct marketing (commercial newsletters and marketing announcements about new products, services and offers that we think will be of interest to you), we include a link that you can use to unsubscribe from our messages in the future.
We do not transfer personal data to third parties, except when necessary for the purposes of our professional activities, the processing of your requests and (or) when it is required or permitted by law or professional standards. We may disclose your personal information in exceptional cases only for the purposes set out in this Policy to any of our employees, officials, professional consultants, etc.
Personal data may be transferred to third parties in the following cases:
- your unambiguous consent to such transfer;
- the need to conclude or execute a transaction between us and a third party in your favor;
- upon substantiated requests of state bodies that have the right to request and receive such data and information.
The site administration undertakes not to transfer personal data provided by you to third parties for further use by these persons for direct marketing purposes.
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The retention period of your personal data is not limited. Your personal data is processed for a period not longer than necessary in accordance with its lawful purpose and the purposes set out in this Policy.
When you provide us with your personal data for processing, you have the following rights:
- the right to request access to your personal data;
- the right to demand the correction of any incorrect personal data about you;
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- the right to restrict and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data mobility;
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Information security and data storage
We try to keep personal data only for the period of time for which we need it to a) comply with the person's requests, or, b) comply with the requirements of law, regulation, internal administration or internal policy, or c) until the person requests to us with a request to delete personal data about them. The retention period of personal data will depend on the specific events and circumstances in which the information was collected, but in accordance with the requirements of subparagraphs a) - c) above personal data will be stored no longer than appropriate in accordance with applicable law.
We would like to inform you that all necessary measures have been taken to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction using appropriate technical and organizational tools.
Unfortunately, it must be acknowledged that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure. Therefore, as soon as we receive your information, we will do our best to protect your personal information.
The User of the Site must not:
- use any devices or software that may interfere with the operation of the Site;
- take any action as a result of which the infrastructure of the Site is subjected to a disproportionately large and unreasonable load (for example, sending mass e-mails "spam");
- interfere with the work of the Site software or its functional elements, including the posting on the Site of infected virus, malicious software such as "Trojan horse", "time bomb" or other elements that may damage the software structure of the Site or affect its operation.
The site administration reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make changes and amendments at any time, as well as to supplement or delete any sections of this Policy, in whole or in part. The changes made to it will be valid as soon as the notification of the relevant changes is posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of a policy change notice constitutes your agreement to those changes. The Administration of the Site may at any time without notice cancel, change, correct any errors or omissions in any section of the Site, as well as make other changes to the materials of the Site and post information on it, suspend or terminate various sections of the Site, including access to some features of the Site. The Administration of the Site may also impose restrictions on certain functions and services or restrict your access to certain sections of the Site or to the entire Site without notice and any liability on its part.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall the Site Administration be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, actual or incidental damages or incidental penalties (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, failure to enter into a contract, failure to obtain income, data, information or interruption in productive activities) that have arisen as a result of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Site or its content; even if the Site Administration has been notified of the possibility of such damage or violation. In addition to the conditions set out in this policy, the Site Administration is not responsible under any circumstances for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or other deficiencies, as well as the timeliness or inaccuracy of any information contained on this Site.
A user who believes that their rights and/or interests have been violated by the Site Administration may send a claim by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the full name (for legal entities) or name, surname and patronymic (for individuals), as well as return address (postal and e-mail) and contact telephone number. Within 10 (ten) working days after receiving the claim, the site administration undertakes to send a substantive response to the sender's e-mail address. The site administration is relieved of the obligation to consider anonymous complaints or complaints that contain false or incomplete information about the sender. If the dispute is not resolved through the claim procedure as provided above, such dispute may be resolved in court.